Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Word on Haters......

So being a pretty girl most of my life(Im not being conceited facts are facts honey:) I have been privy to astronomical amounts of hate. Normally I take the Katt Williams stance and see the haters as a compliment nay validation of my fabulous existence, because after all having nothing to hate on is very sad indeed. However can I just say that shits ANNOYING!!! SO I have comprised a list of my main haters. This list is in no way a complete representation of all my haters just the most egregious ones. If you are a fly person Im sure you can relate, if you hate on this you are probably in one of these categories.

Yes, the dejected men who want to talk to me but know they will never have the chance call me conceited, bitchy, stuck up...it's not a problem, a bother really. Im sorry that you are too stupid,
too short, too corny, too fat, have a monkeyface, too skinny whatever. It's not my fault go holla at a girl who appreciates your dimwits, big belly and monkeyface thats the solution and I'm not
the problem. But you and I both know if I gave your ass a second glance you would be all over me like bees on honey, honey. So don't insult my character because of some unrequited fantasy, just date in your lane and keep it moving



The girl in the mall giving me the evil eye as her man eyes me like a juicy t-bone, no bitch wrong
direction for evil stare beam those death rays toward your man not me the innocent, gorgeous bystander. I did not make a commitment to you to not look flyer than you so your man wouldnt stare, he made the commitment to not ogle random women blatantly as you stand by ignored! So, yes...Handle your business and dont resign yourself do giving every flybitch that draws his
attention the stare down because what does that solve. It doesnt make me any less fly or him anymore repectful. Check YA Man!


The waitress at Cafe anywhere who hates waiting on the breathtaking polite young black
woman in her section. Im sorry bitch did I make you drop out of school, or your parents not save for your secondary education, or you pursue acting against the impossible odds? Oh! No? I didnt? Well then wait my table with a god damn smile on your face and with some purpose. I get it your not really a waitress you are just working here while you pursue acting, modeling, sculpting, writing, well guess what right now while you have a tray in one hand and a pad in the other you are my waitress so wait BITCH!Contrary to whats said about black women, we do tip well, when its deserved. So don't serve me up a side of attitude with my salad, bring me extra whatever-the-fuck I ask for , and we will get along just fine.

The jilted ex-lover who was discarded in favor of someone more...ummm....everything?? like me!!. In the words of the great Goldie, your bitch just chose me, you know the game. Yes... you do know... the really messed up part about this hater is that at one point they have probably been
me and took some other girls man, so dont talk behind my back, try to discredit me, because he left you for me lets just call it karma, and right now you're the loser. First you've probably seen ME and secretly can't blame him for making an obvious choice. Two you most likely know nothing about me other than I look better than you. Finally, three, whats done is done and no amount of hating will send that cargo back to you. I mean really throwing me shade will do nothing but make you look more pathetic so please stop. If your lucky(and humble) I might stamp him with a return to sender. But if you hate hard and take every opportunity to bismerch my name to your girls, what good does it do? I have him and no amount of hating will get him back. Jst keep ypur mouth shut and hope I get bored otherwise its curtains(permanently) for you and the ex-boo!

Last but definitely not least the bitches on the other side of the velvet rope hating on me in VIP. This is the saddest and most depraved of the hater species because the hating is anonymous and likely willnot be remembered the next day, and directed at another random fabulouista(TM:) the next night you hit the club in an extra tight dress trying to get some VIP love. Unbeknownst to you I may have(not likely) paid for this table and bottles or maybe I got in by virtue of my flyness. Either way I didnt have to cozy up to some obese smelly bouncer wearing his only black suit(funeral, weddings, church, work) to work my way up some stairs into a "promised land" where the goose flows freely and the diamond sparkle hurts your eyes. Gimme a break, number one VIP is not that special, number two the guys up there see your desperate ass and know they can come buy you a couple drinks toward the end of the night and still smash...see...so you still get your hood-rich penis!! Im not stopping you girlfriend so save the hating glares when I enter your real and sccoch past you to hit the restroom. Because I am not your nemesis, your lack of self-worth, however, IS!

No comments: